HTC WildFire gets random shutdown
I have been facing random shut down in my HTC Wildfire. I am using unofficial version of the android. On attempting to reboot, 15 no memory space pops. I have checked the SD card too. What can be done for this problem?
Re: HTC WildFire gets random shutdown
hey friend ..
I think this problem of random shutdowns in your phone can be due to the following reasons :
- Your phone's battery has got damaged or has become faulty..
- Your phone got affected by viruses
- Your phone's software got corrupted
- There is no much free space in the phone's memory
For this problem try the following steps to solve the problem :
- First replace your battery with the other battery and then try to use the phne ..If it works fine then you have to just buy a new battery for your phone ..
- Scan your phone for any viruses or malwares and install antivirus in it ..
- Reset and update your phone with the new software
- Free up the internal memory of phone and then use the phone
If the above steps not solve the problem then i would suggest you to take your phone to the service centre and get it checked